Faculty of Law of the University of Helsinki and the Poznan Human Rights Centre are pleased to announce a Conference ‚EUROPE AT THE EDGE OF PLURALISM: LEGAL ASPECTS OF DIVERSITY IN EUROPE’. The conference will be held in Poznan, Poland on 13-14. June 2013.
The conference seeks to address theoretical and practical responses of European legal systems to the era of diversity and includes following panels:
1. Multiculturalism – a New Identity for Europe?
2. Migration Law, Human Rights and Beyond
3. National minorities in Europe – a Need to (Re)Define?
4. Religion in a Diverse Europe – Between Identities and Freedom of Conscience?
5. Hate Speech Dilemmas in a Diverse Europe
6. Europe – Identities, Memory and Law
7. Borders of Pluralism
Abstracts of maximum 300 words, including name and affiliation, should be submitted by Friday 15th of February 2013 to email@example.com, with an indication of the panel to which the abstract is proposed.
Authors of selected abstracts will be notified by 15th of March 2013. Full-length papers (max 5000 words) should be submitted by 31st of May 2013.
Details and the call for papers can be found at: http://www.helsinki.fi/law/research/diversity_conference.html