Adam Mickiewicz University and the European Inter-University Centre for Human Rights and Democratisation (EIUC) are accepting applications for the next edition of the European Master’s Degree in Human Rights and Democratisation (E.MA).
E.MA provides students with the opportunity to share knowledge and skills with leading scholars from 41 prestigious European Universities and renowned Human Rights experts, in the classroom and during a week-long field trip.
Applications for the academic year 2017/2018 are processed on an on-going basis. The deadline is 20 January 2017; next deadline is 15 March 2017.
5 reasons why people choose E.MA:
- Possibility to do internships and fellowshipsin leading human rights organisations
- Ties with EU institutions and links with international governmental, inter-governmental and non-governmental organisations for a regional and at the same time global experience
- Attractive placement opportunities
- Extensive worldwide E.MAlumni Association for contacts, job opportunities, career development, projects, research
- A unique human experience during which all those involved (students, faculty and resident staff) develop long-term bonds and networks with each other.
More information on the E.MA, the professors and the programme can be found here: